Other services

Mazahome is a property consultancy but we can also help you with matters related to your residency in Spain and with any issues you may have with your house.

We can help you with:

  • Your NIE (identity) number
  • Your Health Card
  • Your permanent residency in Spain
  • Opening a bank account
  • Issues with electricity or water companies
  • Issues with registration in the City Hall
  • Issues with your tax: house and/or car
  • Buying or selling a car
  • Interpreting work, in particular medical issues
  • Other issues with any other companies: furniture, water filters, internet connection and telephone, etc.
  • Checking your house with the Registry Office
  • Checking the status of the property you are buying: is it legal? Does it have any debt?…
  • Getting your community certificate
  • We can also help you with repairs in the house: plumbing, carpentry, electricity and any other building work. We have very good technicians to sort out any problems with air conditioning, white goods, swimming pools.
  • We can provide services such as swimming pool maintenance, water filter systems or cleaning services.
Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial